What is a package forwarding service
Have you ever been shopping online, only to find that the brand you really want to buy from doesn’t ship to your address? As frustrating as that may be, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to miss out. In fact, if you use a packaging forwarding service, you can have products forwarded to you that you wouldn’t usually have access to.
At forward2me, we offer a package forwarding service that can help you to be able to shop online at UK, EU, Turkish and Japanese websites that don’t deliver to your country, and we’ll get it delivered for you! So, how does it work?
How to Use forward2me
Having your parcels forwarded to you is simple and just takes a few easy steps:
- Sign up to forward2me - once you have signed up to our service, you’ll get a forwarding address to be used when you’re shopping.
- Start shopping - now that you’ve got your account you can start your shopping at your favourite shops in the UK, EU, Turkey and Japan, using your new address when you check out.
- Your parcel arrives at our warehouse - when we receive your parcel, we’ll send you an email to let you know that it’s on its way to you.
- We send your parcel on - we’ll forward your parcel to the address you have provided. You can log in to your account to select your preferred courier and pay for the shipping at this point.
- Your parcel arrives - within one to four working days your parcel should arrive at your address!
Save with the forward2me Tax-Free Warehouse
One of the many benefits of using forward2me is that you may be able to save the 20% VAT simply by having your parcels delivered to our tax-free warehouse. This only applies to certain countries, but you can check to see if you qualify by visiting our tax-free warehouse page where you can find more information about this service.
How Much Does it Cost?
Signing up to forward2me is completely free so you won’t have to pay anything until you have something forwarded. The cost of shipping will vary on what you are having delivered, where you live and which courier you use. You can get a better idea of how much you’ll need to pay in shipping costs by visiting our pricing page and entering your details to get some price options.
There are some options that may cost a little extra if you choose them. For example, if you have a few different parcels to order at the same time, we can repackage them into one package, saving you money on shipping. We can hold onto parcels while we wait for your others to arrive for 30 days free of charge. After this 30 day period, we charge just £0.50 per package received per day. Our combine and repack charge is just £2 per package.
Shop at Some of the Biggest Retailers
We can take deliveries from countless well-known retailers in the UK, EU, Turkey and Japan, so you can use our service for a huge number of brands. These include Debenhams, Zara, Sony, eBay and plenty more.
Sign up today for your free Forward2Me account and start shopping! If you have any questions about our service, you can visit our FAQ page or get in touch with a member of our team who will be more than happy to help.