HOW TO PREPARE FOR AMAZON PRIME DAY?
Are you ready for Amazon Prime Day 2021? Because we are and can’t wait to receive your first orders in the forward2me warehouses! We provide a free address in UK, Germany and Japan, so you can make your purchases in the UK & Europe or even Japan.
We’ll ship them worldwide wherever you wish to. Using our top-rated forwarding service guarantees you a pleasant shopping experience from Amazon.
Amazon Prime Day?
Started originally in July 2015 as the 20th anniversary of Amazon the Prime Day initiative is here to stay offering 24 hours of a huge Amazon sale, for thousands of items and products on its site. Nowadays Amazon Prime Day is grown into something even bigger than Black Friday! It gets people excited and this year the huge holiday shopping might start earlier! According to some early predictions, people are expecting a great mix of devices, smart home products, furniture deals, fashion finds, and more.
Amazon Prime Day is not just about the deals, it's a reward for the loyal customers! Amazon offers their die-hard fans a great variety of delivering options including same-day shipping, one-day shipping, two-day shipping, and even the option called NO RUSH shipping.
The last one is interesting, because it's a form that Amazon uses to reward its Prime members with discounts or coupons for future purchases.
You may probably know but Amazon’s Prime is part of a huge initiative called Shipment Zero whose ambitious goal is to reach 50% of all Amazon shipments with net-zero carbon by 2030. That’s why Amazon Prime Day guarantees receiving your goods less wasteful and more predictable than ever! All Prime customers now can combine their orders in one and receive them all together on a chosen day of the week. This is really similar to forward2me’s option called “combine and repack”, which our customers are using in most cases they order more than one package to our warehouses.
When will be the
Amazon Prime Day in 2021?
This year there were no surprises the event date is on 21 - 22 June. Traditionally the date was always in the summer, except 2020 when it was delayed due to COVID-19. The company has already published some early deals and cool tips and tricks that will help you to get the most out of Prime Day.
One of the things that you should definitely do is to set deal alerts. Download the Amazon app and create a watch list, then you will receive a notification as soon as one of your watched deals becomes available.
Why should you be more than interested
of amazon prime day and options for parcel forwarding
Did we mention the amazing deals and glamorous discounts you can get on this day? If not, now’s the time to open the door for them. Most of the listed products will be eligible for free Prime one or two-day shipping. (Hint: To be sure you’re buying eligible products see at checkout.
Find the option “Choose Your Amazon Day” and then schedule when you want your package to arrive for FREE on our UK address we provide for FREE for all customers outside The UK). All you need is an Amazon Prime membership and account for parcel forwarding service by forward2me.
How to find the best amazon deals on prime day
and arrange the worldwide shipping with forward2me?
- First thing first - sign up for a free UK address and don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help setting up your account with forward2me.
- Are you an Amazon Prime member? If not you can’t join Prime Day but you can always sign up for a free Prime membership which lasts for 30 days. It will be more than enough for you to take advantage of the huge deals. Follow that link for more information.
- Once you do that It will be great if you start checking the best deals from this link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/goldbox/ - this is Amazon’s deal page. All Prime deals will be marked with a blue badge “prime day deal”.
- Made a list of items you want to buy on this day and bookmark them.
- We mentioned already you can combine all your packages from Amazon to forward2me and from forward2me to your home address worldwide. Make your purchases from Amazon UK, send them to our warehouse. You’ll receive everything in one package (after our repacking process) and will pay even less for receiving more! How about that?